School districts, county schools; bilingual schools, Lucai high school:
According to the spirit of Zibobanzi  No. 3 of the Zibo Municipal Education Bureau, "Notice on the prohibition of paid supplementary courses for in-service teachers during the winter vacation", in order to effectively strengthen the construction of teacher morality and teachers in primary and secondary schools, create a good education development environment and society The atmosphere of public opinion, it is forbidden that in-service teachers in primary and secondary schools to perform paid make-up work during the winter vacation in our county are as follows:
I. Clear work priorities
(1) It is strictly forbidden for primary and secondary schools (including private schools) to organize and require students to participate in paid supplementary classes; it is strictly forbidden for primary and secondary schools to jointly conduct supplementary supplementary classes with off-school training institutions; and it is strictly forbidden for primary and secondary schools to provide education and teaching facilities or student information for off-school training institutions.
(2) It is strictly forbidden for active elementary and middle school teachers to engage in any form of paid make-up lessons. It is strictly forbidden for active elementary and middle school teachers to organize, recommend and induce students to participate in paid make-up lessons inside and outside the school. Compensatory supplementary courses in other organizations; on-the-job elementary and middle school teachers are strictly prohibited from introducing students and providing relevant information to external training institutions and others.
(3) It is strictly forbidden for out-of-school training institutions to hire in-service teachers from primary and secondary schools to participate in paid supplementary courses.
2. Clear working steps
(1) Publicity and education. It is necessary to increase education and publicity through the convening of a general meeting of faculty, signing of letters of commitment, and issuing a letter to form a strong atmosphere of public opinion.
(2) Self-examination and self-correction. Each school shall publish information on governance work and public complaints on the official website and public bulletin board to report complaints, complaints, telephone numbers, and mailboxes, and actively accept the supervision of students, parents, and society.
(3) Supervision and inspection. During the winter vacation, each school district, county-owned school, and relevant private school shall set up a special inspection team, conduct clear inspections and unannounced visits according to reports from the masses, and conduct inspections and inspections of off-school training institutions. It is necessary to increase the intensity of work, carry out key supervision and direct investigation and quick processing of reported cases, and timely feedback the results of investigations and processing.
Clarify job requirements
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. All school districts, county-owned schools, and private schools should set up their own leading groups for governance work, strengthen the organizational structure, clarify the duties of departments and personnel, and ensure the smooth development of governance work.
2. Implementing responsibilities at all levels. Each school must implement the main responsibility. The principal is the first person responsible, and the responsibility letters are signed at all levels to ensure that the work is effective and avoid going through the field. If you fail to manage paid supplementary lessons, you will be in accordance with the "Special Supervision Work Plan for Zibo City Governing in-service teachers for paid supplementary lessons" (Zi Teachers' Word  No. 10) and "On the issue of paid supplementary lessons for teachers in Gaoqing County Relevant provisions of the “Notice on the Disposal of Other Actions” (Gao Jiao Fa  No. 18 Document) shall be held accountable.
(3) Establish a long-term mechanism. School districts, county-owned schools, and private schools must integrate their own actualities, improve relevant rules and regulations, establish and improve work files, and strictly prohibit participation in paid make-up lessons as the focus of teacher ethics construction and the one-vote veto of teacher ethics evaluation. For a long time.
Each school district, county-owned school, and private school will report the self-examination of governance (unit seal) before February 2 and the summary of governance (unit seal) to Gaoqing County Education Union before March 19 Electronic draft. Relevant materials are sent to the mailbox: email@example.com
Contact: Gong Weizhong, Tel: 6973645
Attachment: Report phone and mailbox for paid make-up lessons for serving teachers in primary and secondary schools in Gaoqing County
Gaoqing County Education Bureau
January 23, 2018